woensdag 16 april 2014

Something to celebrate!

My declutter-journey (getting rid of 50 items per week in 2013 and 20 per week in 2014 untill no longer needed-and that will be soon) is finally starting to show in my home and I could'nt feel happier! Today I cleared out my big table (for dining, painting, and storage) it feels so good to see clear space again. To me that is something worth celebrating.

Something else worth celebrating is a collaborative I am working on with my all-things-creative loving sister, which will be about celebrating holidays, milestones, and everything else worth celebrating in a simple but sweet d.i.y. way. 

There was a big threatening cloud blocking our view in the passed year (when one family member has to go through chemo therapy every one is affected as we soon dicovered) Learning to live life day by day and finding something to celebrate in every day was a real life saver for us.

Find something, anything, worth celebrating today. I promise it will make you feel a little (or a lot ;)) better!

(Thanks Ibb for the theme today)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm so proud of what you achieved last year, and are achieving! Can't wait to collaborate and make this world a happier place!!! Love you x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your home! And congrats. I had to do a lot of that when I offered to let a friend stay with me for a few months and had to clean out a room for her. It was such a good feeling.

    I hope your relative is doing well and beating cancer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. 50 things a week? Wow! Months ago I tried to get rid of just 1 thing a day and couldn't keep it up. Good for you! And I hope your family member is doing well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi bericht van een mooi mens (met een mooi opgeruimd huis!).
    Wauw.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw, dat lijkt daar op een grote vooruitgang en een welverdiend gevoel van meer rust en opluchting. Zo goed voor je!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen