woensdag 20 januari 2010

Corner View: your style

Today:

This weeks corner view (see sidebar: Jane) theme comes from Brinja (Cabrizette): "what we are wearing today" or "your style."
If Lucy (from 'Into the Wardrobe', C.S. Lewis) would have gone into my wardrobe she probably would never have found the land that was behind it; I just have to many clothes and am not able to throw anything away! I love hats, boleros, dresses, skirts, scarfs...etc.

Although I really like clothes, I think comfort is just as important. I only wear high heels on special occasions and once I'm dressed I rarely check a mirror again.
Check Sidebar 'Corner View' other styles!

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely black and blue...and love those colourfull accesories.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hats and bolero's! yep.
    k vind t een toffe Cv. zit me nu al te verheugen om vanavond met een kop warme chocomelk iedereen langs te gaan. te kijken wie nou wat en hoe dan enzo..
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ah leuk, outfits kijken! Volgens mij delen wij een liefde voor zwarte jurkjes en kleurrijke wollen mutsen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You're beautiful with that green hat:) I love boleros and scarves too, high heels no way, it doesn't match with Lisbon's streets, up and down, up and down, up and down;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just left a comment on Theresa's blog remarking how she was the first to mention hats (I originally had considered posting about my hats) ... another hat lover!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. jaaa! iets op den kop!
    ik ook!

    leukleuk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow! i really enjoyed that peek into your wardrobe... who wants to get to the other side when one can find all this gorgeousness ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love the idea of getting lost in the wardrobe...seems so much more likely than a magical land behind the wardrobe!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. DARLING!! I'm so in love with your hair! So chic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. you are too cute! love the polka dots! besos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. like your style! my hats look like yours...

    your blog is lovely - i will stay here ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen