dinsdag 23 februari 2010

Seven pieces of me


bichos da matos gave me the kreative blog award, the rules are:
Reveal 7 things about yourself and pass it on to 7 other creative bloggers.
So here it is, seven pieces of me..
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an inventor, I was very serious about it and was crushed when my mom throw away one of my 'inventions' cause she thought it was just a box.
2. One of my biggest fears is making the wrong desicsions.
3. I am never bored
4. Nothing makes me happier than brainstorming
5. I am always wandering.. what if? A question that can bring you to great heights and deep lows.
6. Although I am a people person, I don't need to have people around me all the time, I love just being on my own.
7. I have a weak spot for travel stuff and everything that comes in travel size, I think it has something to do with freedom and back to the basics.
And now I want to pass it on to:
So feel free to join or just take it as a compliment :)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. You're never bored, that's fantastic! Thank you, sweet and sunny Anna:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thank you so much! I will gladly accept. And I'm so sorry your mom threw away your invention. ) :

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How sweet you are! Thank you!

    I love reading this about you! Great point on #1... I need to remember this and apply it to Luxe.

    Happy Day, Anna!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik weet wie ik uitzoek! Alleen de beste..ik ga er mee door..dank je voor je award!x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ooh I like to read facts like this about people! Yay because now I've been tagged too - but I mostly enjoy reading others' replies :)

    One of mine COULD be that I like to put things into little jars (ie cream, moisturizer and stuff for travel).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. thanks a lot for the award! I feel honoured! and I understood it as a stimulation to take care of my blog much more regularly...
    you know: I could get some help of you: you said you love brainstorming!? I really need an idea for a book about "flirt". 6 pictures I have to draw and no idea what I should do... I don't like brainstorming. I always think ideas suddenly come. but this time it doesn't work like that. I'm waiting for more than 2 months now...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Number 6 and 3 could be me!! I need to be alone every so often!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen