woensdag 10 februari 2010

Stockholm, part 1





I'm back! With a head and a bag full of images. I don't think I am exaggerating if I say it was a perfect day. Because we had limited time & budget we more or less stuck to one area: Gamla Stan. That was like walking through a fairy tale..beyond our expectations! I already want to go back and explore the rest of this amazing city.

To be continued..
(oh and I want to excuse myself in advance, because when I see the inspiration on my table I know i will be nagging about this for a while ;))

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Anna,
    It is nice to meet you your blog is great, the lighting is nice in the street at night. I was just in Stockholm not too long ago have fun!
    But..you have to go to "Rolfs KOk" for dinner! you will not be disappointed. Sitting at the Bar close to the kitchen is great the chefs will sometimes come and chat with you will enjoy it!
    www.rolfskok.se
    Tegnérgatan 41
    111 61 Stockholm, Sweden
    08-10 16 96

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm glad you had a good time! can't wait to see more photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am glad you enjoyed a lot. Waiting for more photos..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your table looks very tasty;) and makes me wait for the part 2!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. @ Natural Selection: Thank you, I will add it to the list of 'to do's'for the next time!

    @ Bichos, yes I bought a lot of beautifully illustrated cards, I think you would love them! (maybe I'll post more about it later)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen