vrijdag 12 februari 2010

Stockholm, part 4




Today: (some) Folklore.Walking through Stockholm it's impossible to miss Dala's horse. I can understand why: it's a pretty design with bright colours and of course it's one of the most welknown symbols of Sweden. We saw really pretty antique ones, but also modern graphic interpertations. There is definitely a renewed interest in Folklore in the air, don't you think? This was also confirmed when I opened the scandinavian Elle. So of course had to take a bit of that home.

1. Paper 'chain' I bought

2. Kitchen towel I bought

3. Photographed in a shop

4. Elle (february 2010)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love all of your photos from Stockholm. they are gorgeous! I want to visit there so so so bad.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb het verhaal achter het paardje gevonden! Jij ook? Heerlijk om steeds weer iets te zien...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. like the dala horse a lot! you bought really great stuff...
    have a nice valentine`s day...
    yours dani ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This a beautiful horse;) Love the paper chain you bought!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. @ B.P. I know it's a lot more complicated and expensive for you, I really hope you get the chance to go there some day!
    @ merel: lekker laang nagenieten :)
    @dani: you to :)
    @ b.d.m: love it to, they are feeling quite at home here ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen